Medical staff is on-site for immediate results of pregnancy tests.
- Pregnancy Tests: We provide medical level pregnancy tests and a medical proof of pregnancy.
- Ultrasounds for Pregnancy Confirmation: We offer limited ultrasounds for age of baby, viability and expected due date.
- Pre-natal Vitamins: We offer two weeks of prenatal vitamins on the first visit and then, we will give you a one month supply at each subsequent visit for the length of your pregnancy and while you are nursing.
- STD Information: We offer education and literature on the signs and symptoms of STD’s and prevention. We will refer you to county agencies for further assistance.
- Abortion Facts and Alternatives: We present the facts about abortion as well as offer literature on abortion and the side effects as presented by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- Adoption Guidance: We offer support and provide referrals to several adoption agencies.
- Referrals to Community Services: We provide information regarding services available in Chester County.
- One-on-One Peer Counseling: We provide help and support for young women and men, including court-appointed cases.
All classes are taught in English and Spanish at all Centers, and are free to attend. The schedule varies for each session so please call 610-383-0930 if you are interested in enrolling. You will learn valuable skills and earn incentives to help you care for your baby.
- Childbirth Classes
- Parenting Classes
- Active Parenting (0-4yrs, 5-12 yrs, adolescents
- Mentoring and Guidance Classes (Mothers and/or Fathers)
- Sexual Integrity Information
- Relationships Under Construction
- Discipline Classes
- Book Studies
Healing and Recovery Services
- A.B.C. Affirming Better Choices: Priceless Treasures for You!
- Healing From the Heart: Post Abortive, Pregnancy Loss & Abuse Recovery
- Getting Acquainted: Mentoring & Guidance
- Post-Partum Support
- Post-Abortion Healing
- Loss and Abuse Recovery