Medical staff is on-site for immediate results of pregnancy tests.
- Pregnancy Tests: We provide medical level pregnancy tests and a medical proof of pregnancy.
- Ultrasounds for Pregnancy Confirmation: We offer limited ultrasounds for age of baby, viability and expected due date.
- Pre-natal Vitamins: We offer 2 weeks of prenatal vitamins on the first visit and then, we will give you a one month supply at each subsequent visit for the length of your pregnancy and while you are nursing.
- STD Information: We offer education and literature on the signs and symptoms of STD’s and prevention. We will refer you to county agencies for further assistance.
- Abortion Facts and Alternatives: We present the facts about abortion as well as offer literature on abortion and the side effects as presented by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- Adoption Guidance: We offer referrals to several different agencies.
- Referrals to Community Services: We provide information regarding services available in Chester County.
- One on One Peer Counseling: We are here for you if you need someone to talk to.
All classes are taught in English and Spanish at all centers, and are free to attend. The schedule varies for each session so please call 610-383-0930 if you are interested in enrolling. You will learn valuable skills and earn incentives to help you care for your baby.
The Family Movement Program
- Childbirth Classes
- Parenting Classes
- Fathers’ Mentoring Classes
- Discipline Classes
- Book Studies
Healing and Recovery Services
- A.B.C. Affirming Better Choices: Priceless Treasures for You!
- Healing From the Heart: Post Abortive, Pregnancy Loss & Abuse Recovery
- Getting Acquainted: Mentoring & Guidance